Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Relaxing in to Summer

Not much going on around here. I'm settling into our new routine for the summer. We're playing with friends and getting some exercise. You can see a more accurate look at what's going on if your read my other blog. The link is in my sidebar.

Kids are doing well. Paris is having a hard time adjusting to an increase in physical activity. She keep saying she's tired and her legs are sore. When it's time to run in the splash pad or play on the playground however, her body feel sjust fine. She resists structure. Kindergarten will be interesting. I did get her registered for that yesterday so we're good to go come the end of August. Tripp is doing well. He's talking more and more. The potty thing is getting better ins ome areas and staying slow in others. I'm just doing my best to stay patient and not push him too much. He's a sensitive little dude so we just keep praising all the good stuff and being as non-reactive as possible when he has an accident. Vivie is growing and babbling all the time. She is cruising furniture well now. I even saw her stand all by her self for a few seconds the other day. Again, I'm not rushing this process. She'll walk when she's good and ready.

I guess that 's about it. We're just finding our groove for the summer months and really enjoying all the time we're spending with friends. I hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments: