Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Five

Five Reasons I haven't blogged in two weeks:

1. I sprained the fool out of my ankle the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Did you know a sprained ankle can make your brain top functioning properly? It can.

2. I left town (and my computer) for 5 days to spend Thanksgiving with family in New Braunfels.

3. The amount of food I ingested while in New Braunfels slowed my reflexes so that it took until today to be able to think and type.

4. I got a cortisone shot in my wrist and had to start wearing a brace to hopefully releive the tendonitis I have there. (Be looking for a Friday Five of things it's difficult to do when your dominant wrist AND ankle are immobilized!)

5. I've been too busy putting up Christmas decorations in my house to stop and play on the computer!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!! It's December!!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry about your ankle and wrist. I know you are in some pain. Hope you are enjoying decorating for Christmas. Whoo-hoo! We got our tree last Sunday. It is a 7-8 foot real Duglas Fur. It is soo pretty. Next year will most likely be a pre-lit tree. Hobby Lobby keeps marking those bad boys down. Whoo-hoo! Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

On the tree that we got it is a Duglas Fir not Fur. Sorry, I hit the wrong letter.

Angela Robinson said...

Ouch! Hope you're remobilized again soon...in the mean time, have fun making that list, I'm sure, knowing you, you'll come up with some creative pass-times.

We're rockin' around the Christmas tree in Robinson County now, too! (Finally!) Photos coming soon!