Five Reasons I haven't blogged in two weeks:
1. I sprained the fool out of my ankle the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Did you know a sprained ankle can make your brain top functioning properly? It can.
2. I left town (and my computer) for 5 days to spend Thanksgiving with family in New Braunfels.
3. The amount of food I ingested while in New Braunfels slowed my reflexes so that it took until today to be able to think and type.
4. I got a cortisone shot in my wrist and had to start wearing a brace to hopefully releive the tendonitis I have there. (Be looking for a Friday Five of things it's difficult to do when your dominant wrist AND ankle are immobilized!)
5. I've been too busy putting up Christmas decorations in my house to stop and play on the computer!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!! It's December!!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!