Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PT, Round 2

Well, we started potty training with Vivie yesterday. For those of you who read on a regular basis, you may recall that we tried this back over spring break. She wasn't ready. I think we'll get it done this time though.

Day one stats:

#1 - 6 out, 1 in
#2 - 1 out, 5 in

Now, I look at thses numbers and I think - Seriously, who poops 6 times in one day?!?! I'm not going to complain though. Th majority of that went in the potty. If I had to choose between changing/cleaning TT panties or poopy panties, I'm gonna pick TT everytime.

I was very pleased with the 1 TT in the potty. It was after naptime (which she stayed dry through by the way) and it was a serisouly big TT. I swear you could see a light bulb go on over her head while she was doing it too. The weird part is that she didn't pee again at all the rest of the day. Weird little child.

Anywho, please send positive thoughts and if your willing to pray for potty training, please do. Perhaps you could just pray for my sanity. Tomorrow is the only day this week we will be leaving the house so I imagine my mind will start to go about noon on Thursday. Wish us luck.........

4 comments:

Perks said...

PT is the hardest part of parenting. It completely wears me out. Hang in there! Just think of the joy you'll feel when it's all over!!! :)

Praying for a good day for you!

debralynne said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes well. We'll be praying for you!

erin said...

Some special PT fairy dust blowing this way from a potty-training putter-offer (this time at least).

Just think - 6 months from now this will all be a fuzzy memory and you won't have to buy diapers any more.

Stephanie said...

Good Luck! She and you can do it.