I know it's not Friday yet, but I plan to leave by 10:00 in the morning for a weekend trip to Baytown to hang with my folks and brother & sister-in-law. So here you go..........
Five things it's challenging to do with your dominant hand in a wrist brace:
1. Put on or take off your bra. I suppose Easy is always willing to help with the latter, but getting that blasted thing on in the mornings is tough.
2. Open baby food jars, medicine bottles, or anything else the needs a push and turn approach.
3. Feed the baby. Who know you needed your wrist to turn so much to shovel sweet potatoes in a mouth?
4. Cut things with a knife - like cheese, meat, anything that requires actual pressur to slice.
5. Wipe. I'll leave that to your imagination.