Thursday, January 25, 2007

Challenges

I know it's not Friday yet, but I plan to leave by 10:00 in the morning for a weekend trip to Baytown to hang with my folks and brother & sister-in-law. So here you go..........

Five things it's challenging to do with your dominant hand in a wrist brace:

1. Put on or take off your bra. I suppose Easy is always willing to help with the latter, but getting that blasted thing on in the mornings is tough.

2. Open baby food jars, medicine bottles, or anything else the needs a push and turn approach.

3. Feed the baby. Who know you needed your wrist to turn so much to shovel sweet potatoes in a mouth?

4. Cut things with a knife - like cheese, meat, anything that requires actual pressur to slice.

5. Wipe. I'll leave that to your imagination.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hope your wrist gets better soon. See you on Monday.

Paul Fagala said...

In response to #1 and #5:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I hope your wrist gets better quickly. It's so inconvenient to have something that you use so often hurting.