Monday, September 03, 2007

My Crazy Fall Schedule

Just in case any of you are wondering what I'll be doing with my time this fall I thought I'd post my fall schedule. Pray for me friends. I have no doubt I'm doing the things I'm supposed to be doing, I just know that I know that I know that it will take God to give me the energy and peace to be a positive light in the midst of it. Keep in mind that each day starts at 5:00 AM with my morning run, followed by shower, quiet time, and then helping Paris start her day at 6:45. At least 4 hours of my 10 hour work week will be done from home. And, oh yeah, don't forget all the stuff to make the house run - laundry, cooking, cleaning, and of course some PLAY time with my kids!

Sunday - Go to church and make sure the nursery is staffed and running smoothly.

Monday - Paris has school. Keep P&E from 10-1. That will be four children in the house with Tripp being the oldest.

Tuesday - P to school. T&V have Sonshine school from 9:00-1:30. I keep my office hours at church the entire time they are at SSS. We will go straight to pick up P since it would be a waste of gas and time to go home first. Hopefully the littles will sleep in the car and I'll get some reading done while I'm waiting in the pick-up line.

Wednesday - P to school. Ladies' Bible class at 9:30. Church that night at 7:00.

Thursday - P to school. T&V to SSS. Run all errands, have all appointments etc... during this time as it is my only chance to do those things without the kids.

Friday - P to school. T&V to Stephanie's by 9:00 so I can work a few hours at church. I'll pick them up by noon.

Saturday - No alarms. No plans. Praise God.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you have it all worked out. Sounds like a good plan. Can't wait to see y'all on Friday morning.

Jason said...

Wow. Those are some day-to-day big differences. Having that many people coming and going (not to mention your own coming and going) may feel chaotic, but I know you can handle it. It's also good that you have those support systems that allow you to get your own things done. Godspeed this year!

Jason
www.jasonmartinmft.com