Monday, July 16, 2007

Unintended Break

Well, that was quite a lengthy break from blogging and I assure you it was unintended. Our internet went down Saturday before last and it just got repaired today. Talk about frustrating!!!

I really have nothing fabulous to say about the happenings around here during my blog absence. We've been living life and it's been pretty good. I will brag on my hubby. We have had an unprecidented (sp?) two weekends in a row at home with no big plans and WOW how productive he (we) have been. The pressed tin backsplash is up in my kitchen. My microwave has been lowered to a normal height (it was previously installed for use by Goliath). All the touch up painting with our main wall color has been done. The last few thresholds have been installed. My Duet W&D are now sitting a top some platforms crafted by my Smooch so that I no longer must bend over at the wasit to load and unload them. The door going from our utility room to the garage has been reset so that it lets much less ac out and doesn't shut itself when your bringing in the groceries. And our utility room is clean and organized. I'm amazed at what can be accomplished if we just stay home!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the backsplash. Congrats on the little things that have been accomplished.

debralynne said...

It is truly amazing what can happen when we stay home. Too bad we can't (or won't) do that too often. Congrats to both of you on all your hard work. Can't wait to come and see it.

Jason said...

Yikes! Now I feel a little guilty about all of the home improvement stuff still sitting on my to-do list. Maybe when we get a couple of good at-home weekends, we can take care of that stuff. You guys are inspiring!