Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quick Update

I don't know how much time I have so this will be quick........

Vivian Faith was born on April 21st. She was and is beautiful. Good eater, fairly good sleeper. Weird thing she does....snarfs breast milk out of her nose. I'll be asking the pediatrician about that next time I'm in there.

The siblings are adjusting well. Paris is in love. Tripp is just now acknowledging that she exists. Most of my time is spent trying to stay a step ahead of our "routine" so that nobody gets TOO hungry or TOO thirsty and TOO stinky. That's when the melt downs happen and we like to avoid melt downs.

The house is coming along. I think we'll move the weekend of June 17th. We finally got a shipping date on our cabinets that have been holding us up so I am very encouraged. Everything else is falling right into place so I marked my calendar and am planning to move one weekend and have Paris' b-day party the next. Am I nuts?

And lastly....You know your boobs are too big when..........You're getting dressed in the morning and as your remove your sleep bra (if you don't know what that is then your boobs are NOT too big) a potato chip falls and hits your foot. You then think briefly about when you ate potato ships last and realize that it was the night before. Indeed you realize you slept "all" night and nursed a baby 2 or 3 times without ever knowing there was a potato chip hiding under your boob.

Clearly I am no princess for I would NEVER know there was a pea under the mattress!

3 comments:

Nellie said...

You will always be a princess in my book!

Me said...

Hee, hee, it's good to know that God does leave us with a sense of humor even when we are tired! Congratulations on Vivian's birth and another healthy addition to your family!

Traca said...

Congratulations! You all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sending you lots of love and plenty of sleep!