Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I nearly ran over what I thought was a little piglet this morning. When I drove past it (very slowly) I realized it wasn't a pig, it was a very fat little dog that loked to be a cross between a chihuahua and a rat terrier. It made me laugh.

Vivian beleives it is acceptable to strip her shoes, socks, and shorts off the minute she enters the house. I can thank Tripp for teaching her this. Not sure yet how to make them stop. Not sure I care that much right now.

At some point I will learn to choose my words more carefully. I should never say to Paris, "Hurry up or your cereal will get soggy" in an effort to get her moving in the morning. No matter how long it takes, or the crunchiness of her cereal, once that statement is made it is a garuantee that when she sits down at the table she will pronounce her cereal too soggy and refuse to eat it. This will then be followed by a minor meltdown when I diagree with her assessment. In the end I will most likely cave in and fix her fresh cereal because having her eat SOMETHING before school is more important than being right about the soggy status of her food.

No comments: