Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bragging

Today I'm going to brag on my kids.

Vivian is now sleeping in a twin bed and no longer takes a paci. She also says "Poppy? TT poppy?" We will be potty training over spring break!

I heard my son count to 100 (or just over it) in the following increments today: 2's, 5's, 10's, 9's, 7's, & 8's.

When I picked Paris up at school today her teacher, the fabulous Miss Gore, says to me, "She wrote the most amazing story during writing workshop today! I could actually READ it! It was awesome!" (I realize that may sound kind of silly, but we're talking kindergarten here. I'm guessing that a story that is legible and makes since is pretty darn amazing.)

Life has been great and hard the last two weeks. I just wanted to take a minute and share some of the good stuff.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I tagged you for a mem---only do it if you want to, though! ;-)

I like to read about Paris's successes--I always feel like I had a little piece of that. We had some awesome training on Saturday in Houston that made me remember that again, that I'm really making a difference in their later successes. Although, home life really is number one!!

Congrats on the other kids' other sucesses as well.

Hope you can make the gluten-free work and it brings you success. I've heard good things about it . . .

jenny said...

I meant MEME---see it on my blog. :-)